lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

joan baez soñó...


Aperitivo del mes de abril con cosillas sobre este tio particular...
dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night,alive as you and me.Says I "But Joe, you're ten years dead""I never died" said he,"I never died" said he."The Copper Bosses killed you Joe,they shot you Joe" says I."Takes more than guns to kill a man"Says Joe "I didn't die"Says Joe "I didn't die"And standing there as big as life[ Letras de Canciones encontraron en es.mp3lyrics.org/fix ]and smiling with his eyes.Says Joe "What they can never killwent on to organize,went on to organize"From San Diego up to Maine,in every mine and mill,where working-men defend there rights,it's there you find Joe Hill,it's there you find Joe Hill!I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night,alive as you and me.Says I "But Joe, you're ten years dead""I never died" said he,"I never died" said he.

No hay comentarios: